We're starting a new blog series about our favorite people and what they like, love, and carry with them. We're starting off with our founder, Ann Alexander Leggett - she carries her Kate Spade bag everywhere. What's in it? Let's find out:
1. "The bag itself: splurged on this Kate Spade Hawthorne Lane Ryan bag as a three-year, cancer-free anniversary gift for myself. Love it!"
2. "My Ray Ban Wayfarers. I got these handed down to me about 5 years ago and I will be so bummed if I sit on them or lose them!"
3. "“American Ghost" by Hannah Nordhaus. I write history-based ghost books and I love Santa Fe so this one got me hooked from page one."
4. "Plus Classic Lip Hydrate. Of course it’s in my bag. I have one in just about every room of my house. Can’t. Live. Without."
5. "Zoya 'Livingston' nail color for nail touch ups. My red nails seem to have become my trademark. I use Zoya brand polish… it’s toxin-free!"
6. "I just have a thing about black Flair felt tips. There are about 6 floating around in my bag at all times."
7. "Plus Classic Hand Hydrate. I have the driest skin EVER. My own hand lotion never disappoints."
8. "An Ecojot notebook. Fine, I’ll admit I have a notebook problem. And these rock, especially because when you buy one, they give one to those in need."
9. "If I need to dress up a black t-shirt fast I turn to my trusty Anthropologie Patched Fete scarf."
10. "I always carry this—one of my all-time favorite pics of my kids—because they keep me going day to day."